The following terms and conditions are those on which Imutest Limited ("the Company") sells products and provides services. These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions relating to these products and services. Each of the terms should be read carefully. These terms and conditions comprise the total and limit of the contractual agreement between you and the Company. When you purchase one or more of the Company's Imutest Test Kits you shall be deemed to accept the conditions below.
1. Price & Payment:
- The price shall be the price quoted on this website which is inclusive of 20% VAT but excludes a charge for delivery which is separately stated.
- Payment shall be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or direct bank transfer unless another payment facility has been previously agreed with the Company.
- All payments shall be made in Pounds Sterling.
- Orders received via our website before 12.00 noon will normally be shipped within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri).
- Delivery will be according to the option chosen by the customer (options outlined in Ordering Information) and the Company will not be liable for any delay in transit.
- Delivery will be to the address stipulated by you in completing your order.
- Single tests can normally be posted through a letterbox, however orders for multiple tests may not be deliverable and therefore collection may be required from your local Royal Mail office.
- The Company will not be liable for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused by an inability to deliver.
3. Damage or Complaint:
- It is your express responsibility to inspect the Test Kit on delivery. If the Test Kit is damaged or incomplete this must be reported to the Company within 7 days of receipt. You will not be entitled to reject the Test Kit after this date.
- The Company''s liability will be limited to the amount remitted by you or replacement of the damaged or incomplete Test Kit.
4. Cancellation of Order:
Under the EU Distant Selling Directive you may cancel your order within 7 days following the date it was received. To do so you must:
- Inform the Company by letter or by email that you wish to cancel your order.
- Return the Test Kit undamaged and unused to the address below.
- A refund will be made within 30 days of receipt of order cancellation and return of the Test Kit.
The trading address of the Company is:
Imutest Limited, 54 Hawthorn Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5DQ, UK
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44.7831.487263
The registered business address of the Company (Reg. No. 8005453) is:
54 Hawthorn Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5DQ, UK
6. Imutest Test Kits:
- Imutest Test Kits are designed to indicate whether you may be allergic to particular substances or foods (dust mite, cat, pollen, milk, egg) and in the case of the General Allergy Check, whether your level of IgE antibodies is high (in which case you may have a propensity to an allergic reaction) or normal.
- The Test Kit must be used exactly as described in the instructions.
- The Company does not guarantee that its Test Kits will in every case correctly identify an allergy and there may be cases where an allergic reaction is detected which may not be present. The Company believes its Test Kits have an accuracy of 92-98% compared with a laboratory test.
- If you are advised in the instructions for use (this depends on the kit you have bought) to consult your GP in the event of a positive result, we emphasise that you do this. It is also advisable to consult your GP if you get a negative result but still have symptoms of allergy.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for any conditions or symptoms you develop as a result of changed behaviour patterns following the use of an Imutest Test Kit.
7. Warranties & Limitations:
- The Company does not give any warranty in respect of the Test Kit or its results.
- The Company's liability for any breach of contract shall be limited to the amount you have paid for the Test Kit.
- The Company does not accept liability for loss, damage or injury except if caused by the Company''s negligence.
8. Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.